Are you an inquisitive problem solver with great relationship skills? Able to keep tasks on track and work with a team to deliver exceptional client plans and activity? If you’re passionate about developing new skills and being a part of a close-knit yet expanding team, we want to hear from you!Apply Now
Experience~2 years experience in a media agency environment
Who You Are
You love delving into client problems and understanding what the issues are. You build strategies across the digital landscape having understood what the consumer thinks, the brand does and how challenging the competitor environment is. Your execution plans span multiple channels, as you know what levers to pull to generate results for different objectives. You are excited by seeing how your work relates to results and come up with new routes & ideas on a consistent basis. No day is the same because you don’t let it be.
You’re a practiced communicator; strong in all aspects of relationship building, you’re confident in speaking with a variety of clients on a regular basis. You love pitching to new business as it gives you an opportunity to understand different industries and models. You understand that a successful business relationship and building renewed business is dependent upon delivering unique campaigns for clients.
Your organisational & time management skills will be on point, and you love leading the charge on new ideas with a cross-functional team. You revel in bringing people together, ensuring delivery plans run smoothly and effectively. You have great analytical skills, spotting potential issues before they arise and developing plans to resolve them.
What You’ll Do
You’ll be responsible for building communications platforms for a range of clients. This involves building three levels of insights (consumer, brand, competitor) from which you’ll formulate your plan of attack; a campaign strategy that helps differentiate your client from its competition, with an execution plan of what channels you’d use to meet their objectives. You’ll do this by managing a diverse range of clients from a number of different industries, building campaigns that are critical to our clients’ business. You’ll be the main point of contact with senior marketing managers and directors across our client base and will have autonomy on how best to build lasting relationships.
Using a variety of account management tools like Asana, you’ll be working closely with our digital marketing teams, co-ordinating various projects and playing a big part in the proposals and pitches for our current client business.
You’ll identify opportunities for client growth, identifying areas where we can take their business into new areas that deliver success for them. You’ll play a key role in monitoring and reporting on campaign progress, showing how our strategies have delivered success and where we can further improve.
Key Skills & Attributes
- Inquisitive problem solver
- Strong relationship building ability
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Broad understanding of different digital channels and how they play together
- Strong and efficient organisational skills
- Great manager of people, time and resources
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics and Asana (or other workflow management tools)
- The confidence and passion to work with internal and external teams
- Good analytical and reporting abilities
- Broad commercial awareness and understanding of client business metrics (both B2B and B2C)
- On top of the latest digital developments
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Good sense of humour
- Build communications platforms that make our clients stand out
- Outline digital strategies, showing what channels should be used and why
- Help clients work towards clear and attainable targets
- Manage team resources and ensure projects are completed on time and in line with client objectives
- Oversee direct communication, account management and reporting with senior managers across a diverse range of clients
- Identify opportunities for client growth
- Pitch, win and renew business for Return
Return is an exciting and fast growing digital marketing agency, working with large companies and growing brands across a diverse range of industries, so no day is ever the same. Our clients are hungry for new business and increased brand awareness, and we’re eager to provide it.
We set the bar high and we don’t stop until we win, but we have fun doing it, using innovative digital techniques and strategies to stand out from our competitors. We love to be creative, we love to try new things, and we love to make a difference.
At Return, you’ll enjoy a structured career development plan, with dedicated training, workshops and presentations to help you learn new skills, advance your knowledge and be at the forefront of your field.
You’ll be part of our great community atmosphere which offers daily fresh fruit, weekly breakfasts, quarterly nights out and regular rewards for amazing work. And no working week would be complete without a Cheers for Beers on a Friday afternoon.
Above all, we do work we’re proud of, and we get the results which matter to our clients.