Business Development Executive
We are a fast-growing Digital Agency with ambitions to be the UKs leading independent agency. We specialise in working with brands who are looking to improve new customer acquisition, increase their basket values and retaining their best clients. Return on investment for our clients drives everything we do.The person in this role will be a key member of the new business team, which is responsible for delivering the Company’s new business goals and targets. Finding and nurturing new opportunities will be at the core of the role, then working closely with business development managers to secure new contracts.Apply Now
Working Monday to Friday between 9 am and 5.30pm, in our city centre office, the core purpose of the role spans 3 areas:
- To drive lead generation through locating potential new clients who fit our Ideal Client Profile
- To continually build and develop a pipeline of interest through prospecting via email, phone and LinkedIn
- Using compelling stories, case studies and research to engage new prospects and book meetings
- You are an ambitious and driven new business person, committed to overachieving your target and progressing your career.
- Experienced in working with medium & large B2B & B2C brands, with a track record of success in professional sales environments.
- You’re able to think strategically throughout the lead generation process; from deciding how to make an approach to engaging with the prospect.
- You will understand the importance of a CRM, planning your activity & working efficiently.
- You will enjoy working closely with the wider business, partnering with Marketing, Operations, Client Services & Finance teams as appropriate.
- An awareness & understanding of the digital landscape / digital strategy would be preferred but is not mandatory.
Key Areas of Accountability
- Work with the Management to develop a sales plan to hit your metrics
- Seeking out prospects and building relationships with them
- Book sales meetings for the Business Development Managers, attending where appropriate
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through initial contact and relationship building
Skills / Knowledge / Behaviours
- Proven sales experience, meeting or exceeding targets and a visible hunger to succeed
- Strong commercial awareness for clients & Return with proven negotiation skills
- Open and collaborative with an ability to communicate effectively across all department and levels within the business
- Good organisational and reporting skills
- Flexible and adaptive
- An ability to socialise and interact within the business and with customers and third-party partners
- Committed to high standards – for themselves and for the whole business
A marketing background with an understanding of Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook and Content marketing is not essential but would be an advantage
Return is an exciting and fast growing digital marketing agency, working with large companies and growing brands across a diverse range of industries, so no day is ever the same. Our clients are hungry for new business and increased brand awareness, and we’re eager to provide it.
We set the bar high and we don’t stop until we win, but we have fun doing it, using innovative digital techniques and strategies to stand out from our competitors. We love to be creative, we love to try new things, and we love to make a difference.
At Return, you’ll enjoy a structured career development plan, with dedicated training, workshops and presentations to help you learn new skills, advance your knowledge and be at the forefront of your field.
You’ll be part of our great community atmosphere which offers daily fresh fruit and breakfasts, quarterly nights out and regular rewards for amazing work. And no working week would be complete without a beer (or a J2O!) on us on Friday afternoon.
Above all, we do work we’re proud of, and we get the results which matter to our clients
Package & Perks
- £20k-£25k OTE £40k.
- 26 Days Holiday (plus and an additional day for every year worked)
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Free Breakfast, Fruit and Snacks
- Free Friday beers
- Regular team activities and nights out
- Bring your dog to work scheme