We are looking for a motivated self-starter with a solid track record of managing complex CRO projects. The successful candidate will have responsibility for delivering and helping to define Return’s CRO product across a number of key accounts.Apply Now
- Develop, define, implement and manage projects against CRO best practices – processes, analysis, systems & tools
- Establish data-driven hypotheses and create & implement detailed testing schedules
- Provide client reports with documented insight & analysis from tests, and subsequent recommendations
- Liaise with other teams to organising data gathering and online testing where needed
- Identify and propose CRO opportunities amongst Return’s current client portfolio
- Support the new business team to identify CRO opportunities within the sales process
- 2+ years’ experience in a CRO focussed role – either agency or client-side
- Exceptional quantitative data gathering, statistical analysis and interpretation skills
- Advanced experience of Google Analytics
- Experience of qualitative data gathering and interpretation
- Detailed understanding & experience of using A/B and MVT testing suites (e.g. VWO, Optimizely, Google Optimise)
- Knowledge and hands-on experience of data gathering software & tools – e.g. hotjar, formisimo, mouse stats, user testing, clicktale, qualaroo etc.
- An understanding of the website development process & the elements that affect conversion rates
- Demonstrable experience of researching & understanding customer journeys, and consumer psychology
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively across teams – both internally & externally
- Self-motivation and driven with a willingness to learn and constantly expand knowledge and skill set
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of digital marketing – including (but not limited to) SEO, PPC, paid search, programmatic, paid & organic social.
- Qualifications / accreditations in CRO tools
- Copywriting experience
- Web design / build experience
- Degree-level (or above) qualifications in maths / stats, psychology or marketing
Return is an exciting and fast-growing digital marketing agency, working with large companies and growing brands across a diverse range of industries, so no day is ever the same. Our clients are hungry for new business and increased brand awareness, and we’re eager to provide it.
We set the bar high and we don’t stop until we win, but we have fun doing it, using innovative digital techniques and strategies to stand out from our competitors. We love to be creative, we love to try new things, and we love to make a difference.
At Return, you’ll enjoy a structured career development plan, with dedicated training, workshops and presentations to help you learn new skills, advance your knowledge and be at the forefront of your field.
You’ll be part of our great community atmosphere which offers daily breakfasts, fresh fruit, quarterly nights out and regular rewards & recognition for amazing work. And no working week would be complete without a Cheers for Beers on a Friday afternoon!