Reporting to the CEO and working closely with the sales team, you will be an essential part of driving agency growth. You will ensure the day-to-day delivery and implementation of Return's marketing strategy within the timeframes and budgets set. You won’t be afraid to get stuck in and get your hands dirty to deliver amazing ROI for the agency.Apply Now
• Campaign management for defined projects and marketing strategies throughout the year. These can be a combination of small monthly events, PR, digital channels, brand and thought leadership activities.
• Communication strategy – managing the reputation of the agency through industry recognition, showcasing great work, entering Awards and celebrating success through strategic marketing communications across all our online/offline channels.
• Measuring success – measuring the performance of our marketing campaigns and activities to demonstrate effective lead generation, sales or ROI, and to regularly share these results with both the Sales and Leadership teams.
• New business – essential to the role is to help drive new business for the agency through creative and well-thought-out campaign strategies and deliverables to our top prospects and brands we’d love to work with.
• Product and service development and delivery – you will work with the teams to deliver, support, and enhance the promotion of existing and new agency services.
• Embracing online and offline communities is a must to raise the agency profile.
• Line management of the Marketing Executive.
• Supporting in internal communications and culture activities.
• 3+ years’ experience in agency, media, marketing, or advertising markets.
• Your experience will be digital, but a combination of online and offline experience is welcomed.
• Experience of both working in an agency team, and of working independently and self-managing your role.
• Experience of working at a mid-tier management level (ideally agency), to drive and grow a business.
• Project management experience and delivering to tight deadlines is a must.
• You have experience of working with a CRM tool (such as Hubspot) for automation/email marketing
• You are likely to have arranged multiple speaking opportunities at public or industry events and be familiar with PR and outreach strategies to promote the agency.
• You will have experience of creating then taking ownership of a marketing strategy, delivery process and reporting back to management teams.
• You will be able to show a proven track record in delivering an effective marketing plan which can demonstrate amazing results and lead generation.
Package & Perks:
• Generous salary, dependent on experience
• Workplace pension scheme
• Free breakfast, fruit and snacks
• Free Friday beers
• Regular team activities and nights out
• Bring your dog to work scheme
We are one of the leading independent digital advertising agencies in the UK, specialising in delivering the best client results via paid and organic digital channels.
Multi-award winning and a Prolific North Top 50 agency, Return has established itself as a trusted partner particularly to lifestyle brands, including fast fashion, health & leisure and beauty & cosmetics. We’ve grown from a one-man band in back in 2008 to a team of 35 of the brightest digital minds.
As an agency focused on client return in the digital sphere, we’re ahead of the game. But does ‘return’ mean to us? Return is delivering the KPI results for clients and making those results count. It’s also about offering personal development, perks and rewards to our employees. We live and breathe out core values of: trust, set the bar high, and don’t stop until we win.