PPC Campaign Manager
We are looking for a talented and passionate PPC Campaign Manager to join our Paid Performance team, on a full-time, permanent basis. You will have a true passion for digital and thorough knowledge and experience of creating and implementing return-focussed paid media campaigns across (at least) Google, Youtube, GDN & Bing.
You’ll be a strategic thinker with a problem-solving mindset, able to translate customer-journey led strategies into detailed client project plans. You’ll be commercially aware with a keen eye for numbers with a strong ability to interrogate complex data sets to identify trends & draw critical insight. You will also be naturally proactive, always on the lookout for opportunities to over-deliver on client expectations & results.
- 3+ years’ experience in paid search
- Google AdWords & Bing qualified
- Creation & implementation of audience-first strategies
- Second-to-none best practice
- Demonstrable experience of creating, implementing and optimising complex paid search strategies
- Able to manage medium-large client budgets (£100k+ p/m cumulatively across multiple clients)
- Experience of managing b2b & b2c, eCommerce & lead-gen paid search campaigns
- Experience of managing Youtube & GDN campaigns as a compliment to search activity
- Excellent Analytics skills, including knowledge of attribution models
- Strong commercial awareness, able to translate digital activity into bottom-line impact
- Advanced Excel & data analysis skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Dependable – able to cope under pressure, meet deadlines & exceed KPIs
Not essential, but desired:
- Hands-on experience of analysing, creating and using various attribution models & software
- Experience of Facebook Ad management
- Audience first approach
Return is an exciting and fast-growing digital marketing agency, working with large companies and growing brands across a diverse range of industries, so no day is ever the same. Our clients are hungry for new business and increased brand awareness, and we’re eager to provide it. At Return, you’ll enjoy a structured career development plan, with dedicated training, workshops and presentations to help you learn new skills, advance your knowledge and be at the forefront of your field. Above all, we do work we’re proud of, and we get the results which matter to our clients.