PPC Campaign Manager
We are looking for a talented and passionate PPC Campaign Manager to join our Paid Performance team, on a full-time, permanent basis. You will have a true passion for digital and thorough knowledge and experience of creating and implementing return-focussed paid media campaigns across (at least) Google, Youtube, GDN & Bing.Apply Now
At Return we live by three core values: Trust, Set The Bar High, and Don’t Stop Until We Win. From a small team with an audacious vision, Return has grown to an award-winning, market-leading agency with a team of some of the brightest digital minds in Europe. Everyone who works here, everything we do, is with one goal in mind: to leverage a greater return on investment for our clients.
You’ll be a strategic thinker with a problem-solving mindset, able to translate customer-journey led strategies into detailed client project plans. You’ll be commercially aware with a keen eye for numbers with strong ability to interrogate complex data sets to identify trends & draw critical insight.
You will also be naturally proactive, always on the lookout for opportunities to over-deliver on client expectations & results.
• 3+ years’ experience in paid search
• Google AdWords & Bing qualified
• Creation & implementation of audience-first strategies
• Second-to-none best practice
• Demonstrable experience of creating, implementing and optimising complex paid search strategies
• Able to manage medium-large client budgets (£100k+ p/m cumulatively across multiple clients)
• Experience of managing b2b & b2c, ecommerce & lead-gen paid search campaigns
• Experience of managing Youtube & GDN campaigns as a compliment to search activity
• Excellent Analytics skills, including knowledge of attribution models
• Strong commercial awareness, able to translate digital activity into bottom-line impact
• Advanced excel & data analysis skills
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills
• Dependable – able to cope under pressure, meet deadlines & exceed KPIs
Not essential, but desired:
• Campaign / bid management experience (e.g. Doubleclick, Kenshoo, Marin)
• Hands-on experience of analysing, creating and using various attribution models & software
• Experience of Facebook Ad management
• Audience first approach
• Degree qualified