Senior Paid Search Executive
Are you looking for a change in career with a chance to be part of a fast-growing independent agency? Are you interested in working with ambitious clients who demand return?Apply Now
Experience3 years +
At Return we live by three core values: Trust, Set The Bar High, and Don’t Stop Until We Win.
From a small team with an audacious vision, Return has grown to an award-winning, market-leading agency with a team of some of the brightest digital minds in Europe. Everyone who works here, everything we do, is with one goal in mind: to leverage a greater return on investment for our clients. We specialise in paid and non‐paid search, outreach, PR, conversion rate optimisation and social media.
We are looking for a talented and passionate Senior Paid Search Executive to join our Paid Search team, on a full-time, permanent basis. We are looking for someone with experience of either working within a digital agency or as part of an in-house marketing team, with Programmatic Display experience including Programmatic campaign management.
The chosen candidate needs to be passionate about all things digital, be commercially aware and have good time management. Experience of working with B2B, B2C and ecommerce businesses will be very beneficial for this role, along with great communication skills.
The successful candidate will integrate within the Paid Search Team and they will be responsible for the strategy, implementation and results of paid search clients. They will also be responsible for the management of the agency’s Programmatic Display campaigns, and working on Programmatic pitches and strategy.
- 3+ years’ experience in Paid Search
- Excellent Analytics and AdWords skills, including Attribution Models
- Google AdWords qualified
- Experience of Programmatic Display
- Experience of client budgets more than £10,000 per month
- Experience in managing large ecommerce accounts
- Excellent communication skills, organised and a team player
- Confident in pitches and presentations
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Good sense of humour!
Not essential, but desired:
- Bing qualified
- Bing experience
- Fluency in French, German, Italian or Spanish
- Experience in Google Display Network (inc. Gmail Ads, YouTube etc.)
- Knowledge of other channels and their impact on Paid Search